18 November 2008

Extra in The Millenium trilogy: The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest




I samarbete med Filmtrailer.se

I was called to work as an extra today: The Millenium trilogy, written by Stieg Larsson.
This was the third part: Luftslottet som sprängdes (The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest/La Reine dans le palais des courants d'air).
Stieg Larsson is also related to my family as he grew up in or near Bjursele (Norsjö municipality) from where my family and my name emanates. Our family-name was originally Larsson-Knip.
My great grandfather (born in 1843) changed it, using the name of the village as he thought that Larsson was to common
a name in Sweden.
The relation to Stieg Larsson is another story and for the details I have to ask my aunt Elvy, having worked with genealogical research... (To be contined...).

No comments: