22 January 2012

the fire snake enters the year of the water dragon

Gunnar wrote most of the posts here these latest months because I was too busy with my own staff.
So let me explain why.

Tomorrow starts the Year of the Dragon with my first client for 2012.

What? Do I need clients now?



Well, that's no surprise I have been wanting to freelance for many years without doing it - no money syndrom. Since I

  • ♥ films
  • am technique friendly
  • and speak 3 languages- did I mention that I kick ass on Wordfeud in Norwegian?

  • I entered a business incubator last october.


    It means that I presented a solid business plan, attended some exciting bookkeeping course and trained my skills as a salesperson - definitely the toughest point.

    What do I do?



    I write to engage people, meaning that I combine copywriting, community management and web redaction.


    My first two contacts are companies involved with... cinema - which is basically perfect.


    I am still waiting for the answer of the second one, a BIG client - the kind of company which is older than my four grand parents - and if it worked out, this means I would promote the company that released the first movie I ever saw on a silver screen [a clue: it's not Disney and the year was 1982]

    I know that I am among the last four candidates that were picked up and am really eager to know how my professional life will look like next month. In the worst case scenario, I will have enriched my mainstream film culture these latest weeks (which is a great point for any cinephile).

    Now, let's go back to a normal life!


    Happy New Year!

    No comments: