21 May 2010

Lunch for me and Pique-nique for Aurore

Today Aurore is going to have a pique-nique without me but with one or more colleagues at work.
She bought and arranged a very tasty pique-nique-meal - with one criterion:
Everything they're going to eat has to have a green color. Why?
Because it has to match the green absinth(e) she bought the other day (see an earlier blog article)!
It's a lovely weather today and Aurore had checked the weather forecast before deciding on this pique-nique - of course!
Drinking absinth(e) when it's 23 degrees Celsius in the shadow, could become a hot experience but I know she brought other drinks too.

This is the absinth Aurore chose for the pique-nique:
La Coquette

I'm going to eat with my father-in-law and as my mother-in-law is not at home, she has arranged with everything as I'm not a particularly competent cook and neither is my father-in-law!


(Photo pique nique basket copied from: http://www.louprada.com/images/piquenique3.jpg)

No comments: