27 June 2007

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday, tuesday, I met my landlady to get the keys of the new flat in which we are moving in.

Gunnar fixed a truck to move our stuff and today, he did everything by himself... Well, of course, he was helped by 2 guys, but he managed the rest.
We had started to pack last night and went on this morning (woke up at 6).

For about 2 weeks I, Aurore, will be the redactor on this blog.

To get a new home means to get a new internet connection, and as we were not that excited about going on with Telia, we ordered a new connection.
And as in most of the countries, it means that we have to wait a fortnight to be connected to the rest of the world again.

You can guess that I am not that pleased to use my office computer to do this. First, I don't have much time and second, I don't want to get paid to do private stuff.

We will spread some pictures as soon as my notebook is back on the web.

I am very excited about going home after my day!!


Bambi had come to say goodbye...

No comments: